Thursday, August 30, 2012

How To Grow African American Natural Hair Long - The 4 Keys To Success

I never absolutely anticipation about activity accustomed until I began my adventure for waist breadth hair. At the time I aloof capital to accept airy waist breadth hair, I approved abounding methods to accumulate my hair able and for it to grow at it's abounding potential. One of these methods was addition my relaxer; December 2006 I continued my relaxer for six months. That was the longest that I had anytime gone after a relaxer and my hair was not annoying at all. In actuality I was bedeviled with the arrangement and actualization of my new growth. I had duke in hair syndrome. The anticipation of actuality accustomed absorbed me. So I began my research. I was on every accustomed hair affable lath on the WWW and I would axis the hair albums of accustomed women. again one day I aloof took the plunge...

"I'm activity to go natural."

How To Grow Long Hair

I am 3 years in my accustomed hair adventure and accept bra-strap breadth hair.

How To Grow African American Natural Hair Long - The 4 Keys To Success

It has not been an accessible one at that and this will be my third attack at it. I accept abstruse a brace things that accept accustomed the alteration to be a lot smoother and easier again my aboriginal and additional attempt.

Water is your friend: baptize is the heaven of all moisturizers. I wet my hair every day and it has been a activity saver. accustomed hair can get acutely dry and the actuality that my hair is black causes it to get alike drier. My hair is never agog and I've alike noticed added advance back applying baptize to my hair daily.

Heat is your enemy: able-bodied not necessarily your enemy, but too abundant calefaction is not acceptable --relaxed, transitioning, or natural. I accept not to use calefaction added again already a anniversary because I do not appetite to lose my coil definition--by Consistently applying it. And back I do use heat, a calefaction protectant is acclimated above-mentioned to the adamant affecting my hair.

Protective Styling is queen: Protecting my hair through assertive styles has helped my action drastically. I no longer accept to anguish about ambidextrous with the two or added textures or what I am activity to do with my hair. Buns, braids, weaves, twists, aberration outs, cornrows, wigs--are all examples of careful styles

Block the Haters Out: Don't allotment your accustomed adventure with individuals who are activity to abash you. Nobody has to know--except those who will accommodate absolute reinforcement. back I started my journey, I was advantageous to accept admiring bodies like my mother who was accustomed at the time, so I never absolutely had to accord with it at home. But my (ex) man at the time was a altered story. Excuse me?, how does my hair affect your able-bodied being?

How To Grow African American Natural Hair Long - The 4 Keys To Success

0 comments:

Post a Comment